Friday 27 February 2015

What Superpower Would You Choose?

Reflective Teaching 30 Day Blog Challenge 
DAY 16: If you had one superpower to use in the classroom what would it be and how would it help?


The superpower that I would choose would be to have renewable ENERGY!!!

Kids have so much energy and some days they are hard to keep up with. Not to mention all the little things that, as teachers, we are constantly thinking about and trying to manage in our classrooms. Not only would it be great to be able to run around with them and not lose my breath, it would be super handy in the classroom too where there is so much going on!

I could be taking a small group and giving them my attention but still have the brainpower to think about how much time I had left until the next transition or break, what I am doing with the kids next, as well as keeping an eye out for any slackers that might fall between the gaps!

Thinking about this makes me realise that I need to take better care of myself so that I have more energy to give to the kids and keep on top of things!

No comments:

Post a Comment