Thursday 19 March 2015

My Favourite Go-To Teaching Sites

Reflective Teaching 30 Day Blog Challenge
Day 26: What are your favourite go-to sites for help/tips/resources in your teaching?


*Pinterest - for ideas and resources for the classroom. I found some great stuff for our Around the World With the Gingerbread Man lastnight.

*Teachers Pay Teachers - for resources that you just don't have time to make yourself!

*Other teacher's blogs! - I have a bookmarked, pinned and put many blogs on my Blogger blog list that  go to for ideas, resources and tips.

If I need help or advice I use sites such as:

*Twitter - for education groups and chats

*Facebook - where I have joined education groups such the ones mentioned through this link and my own personal teacher network groups.

Does anyone have any go-to sites that they would like to share? I am always open to finding new sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment